You want your boat looking pristine on and off the water
- Shrink wrap protects against weather damage
- It’s waterproof and it can fully encapsulate just about anything
- One piece coverage
- Our shrink wrap covers can be ventilated to eliminate moisture and mildew problems
- Gain entry to your covered boat or unit without cutting or removing your shrink wrap cover
- Custom zipper access door solutions available to fit any job
With all the hazards that come with the shipping and storage of a boat, shrink wrap minimizes the possibility of damage more effectively than any other method. Shrink wrap does not flap in the wind like canvas does and the ropes do not beat against the boat. When transporting your boat on a trailer or on the deck of a vessel, its affected by natural forces, environmental conditions. Shrink wrap covers protect against damage which may occur during long ship and land transport in unfavourable weather conditions. Shrink wrap covers also keeps the boats clean and protects it from UV radiation. When wrapping boats for storage, support structures give the cover enough slope and strength so that snow, rain and ice will run off instead of piling up.
If refinishing or remodeling a yacht, shrink wrap assists the process by acting as an enclosure. Additionally, shrink-wrapped boats can be worked on year round ñ making any out-of-water work safer for the boat. You’ll have no worries about chafing, abrasion, scratching and more. This high quality material ensures long-term usage and maximum protection. Unlike tarps, the shrink wrap will protect from all weather damage, is waterproof, and offers one-piece coverage.
Leave details of your boat below, and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Instructions for filling the form
- Height of the boat is calculated from water to the highest point of the boat
- Width is calculated from the widest point of the boat (outside the boat)
- The length is calculated from the outboard motor to the tip of the boat