How Shrink Wrap Helps a Construction Site
- Creates a proffesional,durable weatherproof covering over any scaffold
- Can easily be heat welded together to create a continuous skin around the scaffold
- Creates an exceptional work enviroment = white shrink wrap allows natural, shadow free lighting while blocking harmful UV rays
- Providing a great working environment in all weather conditions
- Works excellent for containment purposes
- Fast and easy to constructing temporary wall,buildings,tents etc.
- Flame retardant material
- Easy access using the zipper access door
A construction site can be a vulnerable place. Whether it is the construction of a new building or renovation/add-on to an existing one, thereís the risk of weather eroding all the hard work or ceasing it for a long period of time. For example, water damage, whether it is rain entering the structure, melting snow, or leaks it is the second most frequent cause of loss during building projects. Shrink wrap shrinks tight and securely attaches to the structure, which will greatly reduce returns to the job site for replacement and repairs which may be typically associated with traditional trapolin and sheeting.
Shrink wrap creates an improved work environment. White shrink wrap allows natural, shadow-free lighting while blocking harmful UV rays. Worker downtime is reduced and the enclosure can even be heated and cooled.
Flame Retardant shrink wrap contains specialized additives that will extinguish the wrap within 4 second of having the source of ignition removed. Flame Retardant is ideal for scaffolding, shipyards, factories, containments and temporary buildings.